Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lost






















Had dance audition ytd
38 ppl joined this audition !
Shoot ~
mostly were the form 2's
and there were only 6 form4's participated
*laugh*
we learned the dance steps from miss judymar
and she teached darn freaking fast
i couldn't really catched up what she thought us
and luckily , there was a dance teacher willing to help us out
and approximately all of the students learned it from her .
THANK GOD !
but i screwed up with my dance steps when the music started
my brain totally went blank when i was dancing in the half way
but i still continue to dance....
*sigh*
when i reached home,
i found out my laptop was missing !!!
SHOOT LAR ~
i left it outside the hall !!!!
a 4000 thousand bucks mac book was gone?
this can't be happening....
my parents will kill me and no more pocket money for me
i briskly called up to the office reception
luckily someone picked up
they found my comp and my heartbeat was normal again !
may god bless me man !
there will be hard training for cheerleading tml from 2.30 till 8pm..
5 and the half hour !
woot ~~~
will be tired like hell
but can loose weight lar
hahaha
next week gonna have full day rehearsal for 1 whole week !
WOOhhoo....
No classes !!!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment