Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fame Production


Finally fame production result was out , well, i got in for the dance production.

i'm going to be screwed from Mr. Sheat ~
Gesh !!!

He wouldn't allowed to let us participate in this box office [production]
cause we will be away for about 3 months ,>< won't study for 3 months but reheasal our production .
Gosh...

Actually i'm scared it will affect my studies and my exam marks,
i'm not really good into my studies
especially the 3 pure science subjects...
*faint*

But i know i can work hard and have tuition
and study almost for everyday when the production started .
[ God Save Me ]


I just received a letter from our school,
they will be holding a Performing Arts Weekend on next friday till sunday
they will invite a lot of professional performing arts teacher to the Weekend
and teach us how to dance,act,sing, stage crew and etc....

it is really a good opportunities and a great experience in this event.
but my exam is on the corner `
Shit !

I haven really start of my studies and now there are so many events going on ~
*headache*

Just hope everything goes fine and good luck to myself ~
Will be away for 3 months in school
Don't MISS ME...
*LAugh*



No comments:

Post a Comment