Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fight Back


Interhouse Cheerleading competition was finally over,
and Helang got the 4rd place...
how sad was it !
In Helang history we didn't get the last place before
Because of the pom's pom's stripe that was torn off from the pom's pom's
and it were all left by on the stage...
*argh*

so they deducted a lot of marks from there
the feedback from the judges was
our dance was actually very strong
but it was strong in a dancer view...
not in a cheerleading ....
*wtf*
F***K this shit lar...
@#$%$%@&


so surprised that we got the 4rd place...
i couldn't control my tears when i heard the results
my tears just dropping like mad
cried for the whole day....

my friends were trying to comfort me and talk with me...
but i ignore them....

i couldn't smile,
i dont feel like talking with them,
i hate myself,
i hate this month !

this month was suck lar !
dumped someone,
lose cheerleading competition,
exam's mark was Sux

that's the reason i cried
cried in the bathroom ,
facing the window ,
tears just dropping off.

next year we must win back
and have more practices...
cause is ain't working without practices

feeling better now...
mood is coming back,
thx for my babies who comforted me
and chun wei thx for calling me and comfort me
i knw your jokes are quite lame
but it was funny and i laughed a lot actually
*laugh*

anyways, looking forward on this sunday,
Sports Day,woot~

No comments:

Post a Comment