Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sports Day

Bukit Jalil was darn freaking hot `
wearing my super duper sunglasses to protect my eyes `
*laugh*

well,
helang captain screwed up our helang marching
he had forgotten to senangkan diri and some interesting part `
got deducted marks from there ...

our ballet dance was quite okay lar,
not bad lar
but we look kinda retarded
haha....

anyways ching jin belanja me ice cream
cause this is our deal ^^V

Photobucket
ching jin, me

Photobucket
me,angeline

Photobucket
johnson,me [how cute he is ] *haha*

xin came along to our sports day
finally get to meet babe...

anyways, after our sports day ended,
han yang fetched us to mid valley
cause i booked the mall cop

this show darn funny lar ,
and the guy had a lot of sense of humour
went movie with pui yi,han yang, wai kiat, chun wei and wai jen....
chun wei and wai jen bought MC and brought it into the cinema
but they don't allowed it
haha
wasted lar..
need to finish up first....

after the movie ended,
went to buy my brother present
*woot*

his bday is coming soon on the may of 6th...
initially, we went to jigsaw puzzle shop to see whether they have naruto puzzle
but it cost a lot...

finally we went to toy'r us
i bought bonicle for him
the prize was quite satiesfied for me
den someone actually bought this rose for me...
*laugh*
Photobucket

thx for making me happy and i laughed a lot today....
laugh like crazy..haha

Photobucket

i enjoyed shopping with you and watching movie...
keep talking and laugh with me when the movie started `
funny lar you `
had a great time with you guys~



you make me how to smile`

and finally i did smile a lot `

had a great time with you `









No comments:

Post a Comment