Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Tuesday, February 16, 2010



3rd Day Of Cny :)

The weather is still so hot. :/ Everyone is complaining about the weather. EEsh ! Ealry Morning, Went to Shangri-La For Dim Sum :) My favourite. The dim sum was average, & my stomach gonna burst out. Cause i'm so freaking full !!! I don't wanna gain weight again ! Argh. !

Later on, Went to pay a visit to my grandma sis house. Chill at there for few hours . The few hours really bored me out. Luckily my dear friend, Pui yi & Selina text message to me. & i was wearing non-sleeves clothes. But i keep sweating. Seriously very hot and stuffy !!

Around noon, Went to Pavilion to take our movie tickets for tonight movie :D
We gonna watch All Well Ends Well.




After taking tickets, we went to Wong Kok for our lunch ! But im so full. I just had a drink And ordered ham roll. :/
After having our lunch, Decided to walk forwhile.
And while walking, we saw a picture frame stall.

There was this china guy sitting down there to wait customer.
The artist is good in drawing human picture.
So my brother decided to go and try. And it cost 100+
Oh Gosh !



It was so funny . My bro was sitting on the chair steadily and didn't move at all.
he keep smiling until his muscle cramp.
He didn't move at all. Just sit down and let the artist draw his face :D
Hahahaha.



Here are some of the pic.










At the end, the pic look like him. but not 100% accurate.
I will give 70% Maybe.
I think the artist was under pressure.
Cause suddenly there's so many people pop out,
and staring at his artwork.
So i think he feel kinda scare Gua !
Hehe

Anyways, im going to catch a movie later :)
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment