Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New year




Happy Chinese New Year People :D

First day of CNY & V-Day, Can say quite Awesome :)
But the weather. Oh no. Really can't stand the super Hot weather !!!

Early Morning, As usual. The CNY routine !
We went to Temple to pray for our wealth & health & ofcuz my studies too :)

I really hate the joystick smell & the smoke.
Expecially the smoke , make my eyes so pain and tears falling down also.
Urgh.

After praying, Went to have vegetarian food.
The food not bad though :)
Taste quite delicious :)

Later on, went back home and prepare.
Cause Relatives coming over to visit us & ofcuz giving out angpau Too :)
Muahahaa.

We started gambling.
I only use rm2 for each game. Cause i scare lose a lot of money
And at the end, I lost rm5 :(

After gambling, its time to celebrate my Cousin Bro, Aaron bday. !
His bday falls on VALENTINE DAY. Awesome right?
hahaha

so we helped him to celebrate. Carrot cake again. !
Cause reunion dinner, we helped him celebrate also.
& the cake we ate also carrot cake but diff Company !. Lols

Until evening, they went back .

& i started to prepare myself and ready to go to Dad frens open house.
Dad friend's daughter bday on Vday Also.
One years old baby daughter . How cool is it !!!
Hahaa.

Anyways, Tml which is monday, Chu 2
I'll be going back to hometown to visit my Grandma !
Going back there for 2 days one night only !
So don't worry !
If not i will be dead bored for sure !

Im so tired today ! Gtg and sleep :)

Nights. !
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment