Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Thursday, February 11, 2010





Hello There again ! Sorry for the late post due again ! :( Been so busy with school and cheer. Sorry guys. !

Well, Well, Well. Tomorrow is CNY .... Reunion. Hahahaa. This is the chance to gather with all your family members, or relatives? Is a good time to gather everyone & have a warm night dinner with all your love family . Isn't it?

Everyone is preparing their bag pack & time to drive back to hometown or time to decorate their house nicely to look the atmosphere more warm and cheerful . :D

& me ! I'm officially having holiday from this min onwards :D

The very first thing i did was painting my nails :D Hahahaha. This is a must for girls okay !
I painted with red for the 1st, 3rd and 5th fingers. And pink for the rest of the fingers. & i did paint some glittering on my nails to look more glitter and blink? hahaha.

Anyways, I quite satisfied with my nails painting, but i wanted to manicure. But is fully booking. Everyone book their time and do their nails. Argh ! Everyone like to do in last minute. Gosh !

I painted my toe also with red and very very light pink. I design some pattern also. So i think should be look okay . You guys can give me a comment when you meet me? haha
Is just only one week to keep ur nails color, so i think don't waste my money to do manicure for only one week. Not worth it bah ! :/


Today is a Friday? What should i do? Hmm. I suppose to have an early breakfast with my Uncle & my mom. But mom FFK me ! I asked to wake me up in the early morning . But she didn't & she went out with my uncle. How can you ! Thank god i put alarm cause uncle ask me to put 8.30am alarm. But as i woke up, You guys went out. WTH. ==

Nvm lar ! I get used to it ! I can't really trust what they say. Adults sometimes do lie to us too. We can't believe what they say ! Trust yourself more is much more better ! Urgh !


I wanna buy short pants !! But i think i have no time? Hmm.

Good morning everyone ! :D

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment