Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, February 12, 2010





Went out to pavi and bangsar today with mom and uncle. :D
First we went to pavi first.
& you knw what. My mom last week lost her iphone at Tangs !

& just now we went to ask for our phone. It was there.
They didnt steal it but keep it for us. Thank Godness !!!!

But unfortunately my mom bought her new iphone 3gs last week
& now this extra phone will BE MINE ! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

but Uncle wanna use it until he go back. SO yea :(
I thought i can use it during CNY . & you knw. Kinda show off. Hahaha
But at the end, i can't use it during CNY. How sad !

I feel happy and exciting at first, Cause i have my own iphone !!!
But now I feel kinda angry and pissed !
NoT that im selfish or greedy.
just you knw, i just wanna use it so badly during CNY & it belongs to me.
You knw that feeling? Hmm !

I just hate him lar. Hmmm. !
No offence !


So sleepy after came back from shopping.
I think im going to take for a nap forwhile.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment