Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cny Yo !



Sorry for the late update on my blog post :( Been really really busy with everything in school & after school hours. :/



Forgive me pls :)

CNY holiday was great ! I went out almost everyday with my cousins and relatives. & one week holiday is just ended like this. !

Left few more days of CNY. :( How sad ! No more angpau !

Wednesday Night had a dinner with my relatives and my family at some chinese restaurant. !






I was late for the dinner. Everyone was waiting for me. Muahahaha.
Anyways, i ate a lot cause i was darn Hungry & starving like hell .






As i didn't eat my lunch but only eat some junk food at friend's house. :(








My Boss, Dad ordered really a lot of food & we couldn't really finish all the food.
What A Waste.





After dinner, My cousin , Teng teng, & I went to the bathroom.
And start to camwhore again. Teehee !!! :))







No comments:

Post a Comment