Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to school

I'm back to school again !
i felt so lost when i get into my first period of class
which i had modern maths.

firstly,
my SMART brain is not working in the early morning
and i'm so so so blur when teacher is teaching trigonometry 2

which i had learn in form 3 already
she was just repeating the basic CAH,SOH,TOA
and i almost forgot everything

Oh God !
and i missed for like 2 or 3 chapters of math
die ....

the next period is biology
teacher just gave out our peka file
which we need to fill up our form
and put it into our peka file
1 period is wasted doing that...

but it's not bad also
at least i can rest my brain forwhile=)
but there is so many notes i left out
and i missed for 1 chapter
:(

And now is add maths
OH My MAMA !
so many notes to be copy and homework
i'm gonna be dead soon ....
OH Lord

Had double period for physics
OHHH my Goosh!
he taught until chapter 5 already
from chapter 2 jump till chp 5
oh No....

chp 3 , 4 ,5 i'm lost.
chp 5 is the lasp chp
why he teach so fast man !
gila betul....

and so many notes need to copy also
sigh !

chemistry for the last 2 period
i'm not really lost
cause he teaches us damn slow.....
slowwwwww....
repeat and repeat again !

for 2 periods he only taught for one table
which is something about oxides
lol lol lols...=P

and thats it for the day
tmr i think more stuff will be coming up
and more notes and homework to be update as well too.

So
Lord.Help me !
Oh Lord. Give me A Sign....

GOOsh='=





No comments:

Post a Comment