Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Urgh !

I'm so F**king pissed right now !
Now its 1 am which is in the middle of the night.

I just finished my oral project which i need to present tml morning.
i actually finished everything before 12 am
but Farking Comp Shut down
and restarted it !

I WAS LIKE OMG
WTH,WTF,OMG,OH LORD.
I DIDNT SAVE IT !!!!
and i have to RE-do again
WHICH will take me few more hours to complete it again...

when i was half way doing it,i quickly saved it up
& NOW my comp is HANG !
which means my comp is LAG.
lols....
SHOOT.
the other half didnt save it
& now i have to close the whole system and re-do the other hALf AGAIN....

what happen to my laptop Man?
trying to test my patient?
or trying to play a fool with me??
URGH ~
anyways i still completed my project !
FINALLY !





WELL
halfway doing my project,
*S* texted me again and called me .
he asking the same question again ,repeatly lol.
:how am i,how my studies?

& he asked when i will be leaving malaysia after form 5?
i told him i might be studying A-Levels at malaysia first
then only planning to go overseas.
& *S* asked me how long will I be going.
I said i don't knw...

He asked me to promise him
to inform him when i'm leaving !

& he texted me
whether he still has a chance or not
i totally shock..&
i couldn't think anything on that moment
My bRain Stuck...
but i end up telling him.
"I'm sorry.although i still love you but we can't be together."

he replied will we be together in the future.?
i said let the faith predict our future.The answer might be Yes or No ~
i'm not the God.Let the time predict .

he said he wont disturb my life anymore.
i don't know whether i should be disappointed or whaT?
i just couldn't stop thinking about him right now
all my head was stuck by his IMAGE and his WORDS....

Should I just let go of him or keep him deeply in my heart?

No one can tell me the True Answer.

Every single moment, i just keep thinking of you.

Leave the pieces in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment