Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Monday, July 20, 2009

dedicated to someone and my babes

dedicated to someone that treats me really well.
i'm really sorry that i did not give u a chance before
although i knw u treat me so good and always care about me
you the only guy who treat me so good
although you are not my boyfren
i just cant accept your loyalty and caring
you are way too good for me

but its just that i dont knw why i have no feeling towards you
mayb this call fate
i love someone who not worth of loving him
& i want to love someone that cares me and loves me more than i do
but it turns out a NO

i really thinking giving u a chance to try to be together
but if i have no feeling and tgt with you
i feel so bad like i'm a playgirl and playing ur feeling
i dont want that to be happen
and i cant hurt you also !

you are such a nice guy
thats why i cant hurt you
*why am i keep repeating the same word "cant hurt you"*
lols


& i still thinking of someone that doesn't care me anymore
or mayb enjoying his life right now
who knows.
and i dont wanna know actually

i'm not being emo
is just expressing my feeling
this is what blogger for

mayb i should just concentrate with my studies
hahaha
and my friends too
after seeing my babe"selina wong"blog
i feel like crying..

i think i decided not to change school
cause is just left 1 and the half year more to go
and we have been frens for like so many years
3 i think?
i knw its short for some ppl
but for me we really went through a lot of stuff
and i cant stop about how insane you are
haha
you laugh like a mad cow
hhahahaaa

she gonna kill me when she read this post
or beat my ass off
haha

anyway back to topic again...
i cant stop laughing my ass off when i saw her
she is a SHA PO
hahaha

eventhough bee ling say this is my choice
i knw she missed me a lot
but now i decided to stay
HAHAHA

cause for sure you all will miss me
and dropping ur tears off
if i'm not beside you all
*perasan betul*


BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN !

L.O.V.E


No comments:

Post a Comment