Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Monday, July 6, 2009

Right way

Mayb this is the right way to let go you
i dont knw why i took a long time to reply the ans
mayb i just dont knw what i want from you

mayb this is the best decision
i think i cant make you smile or happy
you always so worry about me

this is not i want you knw
i want a guy who trust me
and care me a lot

i knw you do care me and love me a lot
but you just being too worry about me
and i always felt you dont trust me
you always worry i have other guys outside
and scare you will loose me

i knw this is normal for guys
but you are way too worry
till the limit already
and you always being moody
i dont knw why
i asked you but you just dont wanna tell me
you always say nothing happen

but you knw im very worry about it
i sometimes just dont get it
why are you moody
is it because of me
or what?

i knw u are stress about ur studies
i get it
mayb this causes you to be moody
i dont knw

now is all too late
im really fedup to ask you the same thing over and over again
cause the answer always remains the same
hardly to get what you thinking all the times


TQ to Aly,Kye & Xin supporting me all the time
you guys are just my rock star !
i will be fine =)

Single Woman Again

No comments:

Post a Comment