Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some Nonsence people.





Hate all those unknown people
who texted me and msn me !


People like them only know how to disturb people's life.

& do silly things.
You have nothing better to do is it?


I don't even know who the hell are you.
& you keep text me messages

everyday non-stop...


It's so annoying okay.
Get out my life man !
Gosh ~


It's so annoying when someone you dont really know

& keep disturbing your life
& say how well that person know me
& bla bla bla....


You didnt meet me before.
LOL...
the worse part was,
there was this guy which i dont really know him.
i knew him through friendster & we did chat in msn too.
but barely chat with him lar.
& now he keep telling me
he love me and miss me a lot.

wth!

you didn't meet me before

and now you say how deep u love me
and always miss me like hell..
What's wrong ?
are you too desperate with lovE?
or desperate finding a girlfriend or whaT?

You don't really know me
we just chat for few months in msn only.

& you said you hurt deeply when you knew i have a boyfriend
which was my ex.


& you said Why i didnt find you chat or trying to escape from him?

Is it wrong that i have to find you everyday?

who are you to me?

Nothing !
So please ~

Try to find other things to do
better than finding me and chat

i will ignore your messages and mail.

Get a life man !
Where do you live?

Somewhere which i dont know.
but i know is quite far.

& you say please give him a chance.
HAHAHAH

funny !


accept someone which i didnt meet before in face to face

and know him well.

& know him from msn

& be with him in relationship?

Nonsense.
Urgh!

dont know who so kindhearted
simply give out my num to someone

and now that someone keep disturbing my life.

and causes trouble.


Feel like changing my num.
Few "unknown people" are annoying
& they really have nothing better to do.
Don't simply give your number to your friends.

Making trouble only...

No comments:

Post a Comment