Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dance Championship 09




Still Remember I participated in The DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP 09?
haha.
i promised that i will post up Pictures and videos.
but now i only can post up the videos.

this post should be posted ages ago
but these 3 video took few months to get it...
urgh ~

but finally i can post it up
=)

1 month of hardwork practicing and tough rehearsal & technique classes.
This is what i get for the results.

Latin *cha cha cha,rumba* - 3rd Place
Ballroom *waltz, tango* - 1st place

Enjoy the video okay.





~TANGO~
Spot me.HAHA
The Black Suit is ME.
We Participated in ladies event
IM THE "MAN",
& my teacher is the Lady
I can't recognise my ownself when i watched this video.
It does not look like me...
I really look like a HANDSOME MAN




~Rumba~




~Cha Cha Cha ~
this the most.!
We look like sister.
hahaha
&& our moves are almost the same.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment