Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Charity Show o7o7o9





Charity Show was Awesomeeee
Primary Kids went in to watch
and Special Guests too
as well as our chairman lar=)

we need to put our own make up
& luckily there are hairstylist helped us out to make our hair do
so our make up actually look kinda cacat

cause we have no idea how to put foundation
and all the make up stuff
but it turned out not bad lar

now my hair is full of spray smell
put lots of conditioner but its not working
& its so hard to wash off my make up

omg !
i need to wash it like 7 more days
and my face gonna have more pimples soon
eesh !

anyway
we took some pic before the show starting
and the show starting also
haha

Photobucket
me & joo kei



Photobucket



Photobucket
Livia




Photobucket
yi tong,kei,livia,me,atikah,farah




Photobucket



Photobucket
coluurful clothess





Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Angel & kei




Photobucket



Photobucket
Yi tong




Photobucket



Photobucket
Before the show started




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
wei lik look horny




Photobucket
Calvin,me,chin xong,yi tong




Photobucket
Chin Xong ♥



Photobucket
Calvin ❤



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

random post



Photobucket



Photobucket



& I promise i wont get hurt anymore
& i will be strong
I had made a promise to my hunnies
i'm glad they are there for me
Xin thx for ur post and ur caring as well
& Aly thx for ur opinion and caring too
& Kye thx for supporting me often
& Chun wei thx for calling me to tell out my sorrow story
& Kok Foo thx for calling me to teman me the whole night

i still have to continue my life actually
there is more thing that i need to do
& who knows there's other guy waiting for me to love
or mayb i might fall in love with someone

but mayb its not the right timing for me
mayb now single is the best for me
Freedom,Happy,
& enjoy my life with my adorable frens

shopping,movie marathon,trip and lots more
i will still continue my life without you
eventhough my heart still have you
but i know one day the love will fade away from me

i just need time to let things pass away
and let the memories keep deeply inside my heart
mayb this is fate !

No comments:

Post a Comment