Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another day








I woke up quite late today.
about 12 pm only wake up.
=)

cause ytd midnight,
my cousin bro woke me up
to accompany him to sleep.
he was scare and hot.
haha

so i slept beside him,
until he was asleep,
i went back to my beauty bed
=)

until 6.30am
i need to morning call my kor,
ah tham,zhen hua.haha

he had final exam today,
so need to morning call him.
and wake him up early to study.
good luck yar.

later afternoon,
im going to mid valley with my mom,my bro and my cousin bro.
having dinner at there,cause my dad is not around.

&&

we need to buy sunblock and many beach stuff,
cause we might going to pulau pangkor this sunday
hahaa...

i never been to a pulau before.
not include pulau pinang lar.

haha
first time going to pulau pangkor!
i think i might get sunburn???@@
or mayb i will have a tent skin.
haha
who knows.

hope we are going !
X)

No comments:

Post a Comment