Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Klang.




This Morning,
Mom woke me up
asked me whether wanna go to Klang for a walk.
haha.

This is my First time going To Klang
=)

About 40 mins we finally reached there.
Dad went to met a fortune teller.
cause he have some problems in his job.
the fortune teller was an indian guy

he really good in fortune.
omg.
we didnt say anything.
then he knew i have a younger bro.
cause my bro didnt went today.

then he help my dad to review.
ask my dad not to worry so much.
hah.

and he said ur children, which means me and my bro.
our studies will be good.
and will be study in overseas.
and get a good education
wow.XD

but now i'm worry with my studies.
final exam coming soon.
4 more weeks.
eesh!!

haven start studying.
lots of homework.

Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment