Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

quarantine






My Holiday Started from today onwards.
cause my mom told me i have to quarantine at house for this whole week.
actually today i was not suppose to go to school.
she said she wanted to call me to go back home in the middle of school hours,

but she did not.
hah=)


but i want to go to school so badly.

i just finish rehearsing for my merdeka dance

cause im going to perform this friday at school

but now i cant

i felt so wasted lar.


this is the first time i danced for merdeka celebration. urgh. Bro infected by h1n1 & &&& now i have to quarantined ! Poor Me ! Im going to bored like shyt at home. doing nothing. but staying in my room onlining and watching movies. mayb i shall start doing my nails right now haha. XD im not going for any activities or tution or dancing this whole week. cancelled all ! all my teacher asked me to drink more water and eat more vitamin C ...sigh... I've been missing my school for 2 months ago . & now this whole week im not going to school. allah... add maths homework is pilling up . im going to be dead. chemistry teacher? going to screw me up after i come back from my holiday. Hope i can go to my best friend party next monday . Pray Pray Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment