Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Monday, August 10, 2009

I get what i want !





Let me go from now on
put ur hand away from me

from this minute onwards,
i don't wanna hurt anyone anymore.

there are too many secrets in between
there are many things that you dont knw
or mayb i can say you just dont realize it !

i will get away from your friends.
you & all the memories

i'm being to naive already
easily trust one another
as what they said to me
i will trust them instead of thinking carefully

so this is what i get
you not in my list anymore.
i will delete everything,every memories,every single moment.

not contacting with you anymore,
delete or block you in msn
changed my blog address

until you can't find me anymore.
as if like i disappear from your life
Wuan Ru is not exist in ur life anymore

please get rid of it
please give up everything
stop telling me how much you love me
stop apologize to me
stop saying sorry.

i'm really exhausted and fed up & tired of everything you did.
sometimes i knw its not your fault.
but its not important anymore.

this is the first relationship,
i felt so painful and tired.

from now on,
our full stop ends here.
we are separate to our own world already
you have ur own world,
as so do I

im not getting involve in any relationship
from this minute onwards.

until i really met a real true heart guy.



The End ~

No comments:

Post a Comment