Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

day itself






well, today i slept till 11 something. quite late actually... this few days i couldn't sleep early. thx to my dad giving me multiple vitamins for me to eat to protect my body . one day i ate about 6 pills. urgh. so im hyperactive and i always sleep quite late. thats why my head always pain and heavy when i woke up . 2pm i went to dance studio. until 6pm only ends. about half day was gone after my dance, mom decided to go tmn desa for dinner. cause this timing is very traffic jam to go back to kl. so stay in tmn desa for few hours. went to one japanese restaurant. haha. went in to farmasi to buy plastic plaster. for my injury toe.



tml is wed, going to pavilion to celebrate my fren bday ,bee ling. and we going to eat japanese buffet oh god. im eating japanese food again ! mayb thursday my mom gonna bring us for japanese food too. japanese freak ! hahaha hope tml will be a great day ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment