Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Tuesday, August 11, 2009



Wuanru, Stop being emo okay !
urgh! that's no point thinking of him already.

its not worth anymore..
that guy doesn't love you anymore.
Repeat this.
DOESN'T LOVE YOU AT ALL !


please accept it !
You are not in his heart anymore !
YOU are no one to him !

the pic we took?
can i really throw it away?

can i tear it?

the necklace you gave it to me?
can i give to another person?
or can i just throw it awaY?


there are too many stuff in my room.

the stuff that you gave to me.

i really wanted to keep it
or at least mayb hide somewhere

idk lar !


I'm trying my best to be happy and smile.
to be a cheerful girl like i always did.
but its so hard.


i dont think i can be as cheerful as last time
.
all the smiles had gone.
it wont return back to me again ~


when can i forget all these shyt thing?
i dont wanna wait anymore !

its suffering you know.


the first time i'm suffering like hell.
i hate im loving you too much.
i hate i trusted you words by words.
even though i knw you were lying.


Guys,

I really want to smile you know?

how to make me to forget him?



I really want to shout out loud
Can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment