Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, August 28, 2009

Outing




Just came back from mid valley,
saw wai kiat,eddie,chun wei and some of their friends
in kim gary
having their lunch
haha.

and so do us,
my mom ,me,my bro and cousin bro...

i was shocked when i saw them in the restaurant.
and we just talked forwhile.
too bad cant walked with them...

later on,
my mom and i went to delicious for dinner.
but
the service was too bad.
the waitress like dont wanna serve us like that.
and pretend didnt see us sitting there
didnt even give us the menu.

my mom angry and pissed
so we went to gardens
went to a thai restaurant
opposite the taiwan restaurant.

omg,
we thought the food should be nice and taste good.
but it turns out
the tom yam noodle was sux,
the noodle taste nothing,
and the whole food just taste horrible.

My god,
the bill was expensive.
we not gonna go back there and have dinner anymore.

eesh ~
so after our dinner,
went to jusco forwhile
cause my bro they all wanted to play arcade.
but too bad i wasnt there,
if not i get to meet wai kiat they all.
eesh ~

next time first lar
haha...

tml night time,
im going to somewhere !!!

few days i wont be on9 .

MISS ME YA !

loves

No comments:

Post a Comment