Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Monday, August 24, 2009

A day




Early in the morning about 10am
reached to dance studio.
teacher haven reach,
so i was alone inside.
warming up by myself..
:(

about 11am.
my class finally started.
haha.
danced black & white from m.j song.
for anniversary performance.

about 1pm.
have a short break.
then was messaging with my hunnies.
they asked me to wear high heels on wednesday.
Oh No .

my toe is red and pain now.
i will try to wear it.
hah ~

about 3pm.
finally finished my dance.
came back to home.
later 5pm have tuition.
hope is only 2 hours not 3 hours.
cause i seriously will fall asleep..

OH yea.
i lose one kg.
hahahaha
cause ytd i went to gym .
for about one hour.

then i think i lost weight.
haha.
im so happy !

need to put more effort again
whee ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment