Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Monday, January 4, 2010

A day to remember in life






3rd of Jan 10, Wedding Dinner :D Wedding is the most memorable day ever in your entire life. From that day onwards, you're not alone anymore & now you are sharing ur tears, happiness , lifestyle with your other part which is your Husband. Awesome Right?



Hong hong. 2 years plus. He's showing his Face. Haha.
He is juSt so adorable. Oh No...
He will always call me "Lu Jie jie" with an innocent voice. Cute kan?





At the night, i prepared myself with a pink sleeveless dress and tying my hair to the side. Whee. 8.30pm sharp started and the bride and bridegroom is ready to step into the hall with their wonderful princess dress and prince charming look . & now is time to eat : )


My bro from the left, Hong hong :D The cutest guy ever, Bong bong.



My Family :D








The center is my Gu Ma , the left is her husband .
They're from Germany



My bro acting Cute ==

Around 9 something, they went up to the stage to say a few words and ready to cut their wedding cake and Yam Sheng :D


The lovely couples : )



Around late night, finally everything is done and I'm so so sleepy that i wanted to fall asleep in the restaurant cause i had my dance lesson before that which is quite tiring after all. Back to home, & sleep on my sweetie bead :) Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment