Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

These Few days have been so busy of my homeworks, tuition & dance. I really have no time to shop & chatting with my friends. How can it be.? :(

Sometimes, I really feel tired. But i know is worth it. Cause This will be our last year. Last year Man ! Just go for it & do the best till the limit. But somehow I will quite Lazy to move my ass and my hand to do homework or maybe study !! Ahahaha..


CNY is Coming !!! :D Angpau coming soon :D

Hahaha.
I can't wait to go out with my friends and release stress & have a great CNY !
& I MISS some of my friend !!!

I Miss Xin,

I Miss Kye,

& I miss Aly TOO !

This 3 ppl , IMY guys a lot !
Seriously so much !

I wanna meet you all during holidays :(

Do i have the chancE? :D

Anyways, tomorrow i'll be staying back for basketball Training. haha

Its not a training actually.
We just wanna play for fun & challenge with each other. Haha.

But this will be my first time playing. & I seriously do not know how to shoot at all !
I have no idea my freaking hand just can't shoot the ball to the goal. WTF right? Ahaha.

Anyways, the guys will teach the girls to play :D....

Time to bed :)

Nights...

No comments:

Post a Comment