Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I wanna cry out so badly today. Cause I just added one more tuition in my weekdays list. Oh gosh !! My weekdays dah full of tuition & now i'm still adding into it. I apparently added add maths and maths as my weak subjects. Sort of weak lar. & now from january till march, i will be busy for my games too like volleyball,netball,basketball & cheerleading for games carnival. Oh No ! Which means i need to stay back after school, maybe everyday. But this is our last year. So yea. Challenge everything ! Haha. Nothing is impossible. Guess so ?

I really wanna cry out loud !. Should i drop bio? But i'm afraid to tell my dad. Depends how everything goes & my results for bio test too. !


Ciao for homework and studies. XOxo

No comments:

Post a Comment