Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Xoxo



5th Of Jan 10,

Second day of school !

Nothing more special about school anymore. Four words for it : " Homework, Study, Pressure & Exams"

You can't deny this three facts that will make your world upside down and squeezing your juice out of your brain in no where.

I miss my long super holidays. I miss my lovely sweethearts. & I miss hanging out with friends once in a while. & IMY !

Every night, When it's time to sleep. I just couldn't close my eyes. I know i'm tired but i just couldn't fell asleep. I have no idea why. I so hate about it. Cause I'm so tired and yet i couldn't sleep. God treat me so Kind.

Each and everyday i just have so many tuition after my school hours. & next week i'm having an important diagnostic test which is Bio and Chem. The results will affect my decision whether should i drop either one of it & it also affect my future too . I guess So. Maybe studying marketing or pharmacy. But pharmacy really not my cup of tea. Business will be more interesting. :)

I wanted to have extra sub which is performing arts. So i can learn more about dance .And maybe singing or acting too. I guess it be will fun and interesting and the most important part is it will make your life more colourful and challenging :)

But I have to concentrate on SPM FIRST. First ! First ! First.

Time to bed.

Nights.


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment