Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oh gosh !.. Today was really not a good day for my family :( :X

My bro got scolded from my parents.

The reason is because.....

He and his friend lied to my parents say they gonna stay back after school to do their homework.

but they actually went to SUBWAY to have lunch.

&& the serious part is they just only STANDARD 5 !
Oh No !

My parents ofcourse damn seriously mad of him !
& scolded him like hell....

After that,
My parents going to India tml to have their business at there.
So mom wanted to find her camera charger.

But at the end, We couldn't find it !!!!

So mom was freaking pissed off & seriously damn angry.

Cause all these stuff usually my maid keep it. But she say she doesn't knw where is it.
There is one time, my mom just back from overseas. She brought her iphone charger back but when she find it in her bag, it gone !

So she thought she lost it & she decided to buy a new one again .

But when she came back from her house, she found her charger.
& she knew is my maid keep it. & doesn't want to take out .
Cause she is Damn Damn ****!!!

So now, My room is completely messed up , even my bro room, living room, family room.
I can say the whole house. Is totally messed up !!

Mom was too angry ! She threw everything inside from the drawer & threw it on the floor. Even my drawer also kena ! She just so mad and throw my stuff everything . Cause she couldn't find her charger ! IM SERIOUSLY SPEECHLESS WITH THAT. !!!

My printer, my paper, my cd'sss !!!, my bag. Including everything, is thrown by my mom on to everywhere !!!! What a total mess ! Im not gonna pick up everything and place it nicely . No way ! I really don't understand why is she so mad ! Is just a charger !

Whenever she mad, she will gone wild. or maybe crazy i should say ! She will throw everything on the floor. Close the door hardly , split the food everywhere. ! WTH right? Oh no !

My heart beat is not normal right now ! My ROOM IS TOTALLY MESSED UP !!!

GOD PLEASE HELP ME

No comments:

Post a Comment