Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Friday, January 8, 2010

This is Life




8th of Jan 10,

Life getting tougher & tougher. You'll definitely notice it one day.
School's exam getting tougher and school life is getting more stressful.
Such as, You'll will have to study consistently when you're in form 4.
Form 4 is not A
HoneyMoon Year. You'll have to study everyday if not you wouldn't catch up the syllabus.

As now, i'm officially in form 5, 17 this year :)
Is good to grow up to a young adult but is SPM Year . Which means you have to give more effort to your studies and obtain a better results.

I really have to buck up my studies. :((
This is Life !

& now i'm form 5. Senior Year.
Well, now i have to choreograph dance for cheerleading as i'm the co-captain for my team.
But I don't really care who's the captain. Just that we really must win this year.
We did really badly last year & we got last. The first time our team got last.
Another stressful stuff for me.

Now,
Is my dancing story.
In within this 6 months, I need to improve a lot & dance the best. If not, our partnership for ladies event will end. I really don't wanna end but I need to Dance more & Practice more.
Practice really Make everything perfect.
I only have weekends and friday to practice my dance. Friday after school, saturday after my morning tuition, sunday afternoon. My time is all pack. Friday is a school day and need to attend for dance until night. Saturday: morning have British Council, Afternoon have dance till noon, evening have tuition again. Sunday : dance at noon , tuition after that. Except monday is a free day for me.

Oh gosh !!. I think i'm going to be crazy or maybe i can't breathe in one day. & give up everything. Guess that wont be happen.

There' a competition in Vietnam in somewhere at March. This is my first competition in overseas, but hope i really can go. Cause i really wanna gain some experience and see the world. There will be so many great and professional dancers out there. It's a pleasure that you can meet them and seeing them dance. If i work hard enough, i get to participate in this grand and big competition. :)


You need to challenge yourself. This is Life as i said. Life is so challenging.

After this year, I'll be studying in College. I really can't wait for college time to come. Cause i really want to start a new life. I actually think of finding a college which is far from K.L & meet new friends. Which means, i don't wanna meet any old buddies in that college and completely all new people and completely new life too. New life, new people . Everything New !

But will decide that after my SPM.

Is still early :)

No comments:

Post a Comment