Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Monday, January 4, 2010

Very first day

4th Jan of 10.....

Very First day of school. Last night i really couldn't sleep well throughout the whole night. I don't know what's wrong with me & I keep going to bathroom every 2 hours. Its Like W. T. F. But who cares. I'm trying my best to let myself to fall asleep & it doesn't really work.

Wait until 6.5oa.m. Taddah.. Time for school . :D Kinda excited and yet sleepy. I used to wash up very fast but this morning i'm being so slow motion doing my hair and preparing all my stuff incase i forget to bring some books.

So continue. 7.30am, I'm here . Back to School. One Big Circle of school like is officially starting This very early morning and it will be continue till the end of this year 2010. Great !

We have free period for the first 3 hours & The classmates nominated me to be the treasurer Again in their class. Oh gosh. Collecting money isn't fun at all, cause u have to beg and ask them for money like taking their life or robbing them to collect Rm5 or rm10 for classfunds? Such annoying. Well, No choice. Being treasurer again . !

Break time is on the way. Canteen Operators changed to Cheras Campus. Which means all the food will be same as Cheras side. && the Price Is Sooo CHEAP. Which all the food mostly cost rm4 Above. & the food isn't taste Delicious After all. The food Taste Sux. One word for it . S. U. X

Well, well, well. First day of school isn't bad. But tomorrow early morning i'm gonna suffer like no one will do. Cause i'm having Chemistry for the first 2 hours. The Chem teacher is going to nag us through the whole period and Telling Bedtime stories which will make us fall asleep. Especially in the early morning, you're not so awake on that time, & you'll definitely fall asleep , closing your eyes lid .

Anyways, it's 10.50pm. & its time to off to bed. I need to have full energy and full attention tomorrow as you guys knw why. Toodles and Good Nights .


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment