Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Really had lots of fun playing bastketball. But the worst part is, you'll get injured or scratches, no matter how u play or fell off. Cause one thing is, the floor is too slippery. sometimes when you're running, you'll actually fall down or maybe if you're trying to go for a shot , you sometimes may bang by other muscular ppl or you just fall off with no reasons. :/

But quite fun to play with bunch of friends lar. But i had some little scratched on my knee and hand which is quite painful. Don't look down on the scratches okay . When water or air touches it , you actually can feel the slightly pain. But anyways, i'm gonna be black before CNY . ahahah !
Oh gosh !

Is a good thing kan? tan skin ? haha

I haven't buy any clothes for CNY. How??? I seriously have no time to go for shopping. But I seriously dying to shop with friends . Urgh. :/ Find time for me please. Oh mama !

Anyways, Tired after bball. Toodles guy. Tine to study for BIO . !!

Good luck for me . ! I Have Bio test tml. Die Shyt !

No comments:

Post a Comment