Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Teeheee :D





31st Jan 2010,

Sunday Early Morning, Went to gardens with family in the afternoon.
Meet up with Salina & Jin At gardens :D



We went to shop ofcuz :)
First, went into Miss Selfridge to search for new clothes.






Actually we spotted a new top.
Actually is a dress.
The dress quite elegant & cute....*above pic*




But the price really make my head pain. :/

So later on, went into Topshop.
Tried on a few of clothes. hahaha
Was playing around and taking pic as usual.
Hehehe.



After that, went to shop forwhile.
Bought ice cream Again. hehehe



Mid Valley really crowded.
Each and Every shop full of ppl buying clothes & eating.
Oh gosh.
Really hard to breathe .





Salina is being so blur again !
Hahaha
As usual.
& she dropped her camera @@



4.45pm went to watch Spy Next Door.
Teeheee..
A great comedy show actually
& quite touching also.

&& I bought a dress again. Heheee...

3oth Jan 2010,
Went to Pav to buy CNY clothes.
Topshop again ofcuz.
My fav Shop. :D

I bought two topes. A dress and a top.
& i bought one legging with roses pattern on it.
Pink in color. Quite cool actually.

Later on, Went to Nicchi to buy one dress again :D
I'm so in love in buying dress. !! XD

After that, went to Cotton On,
Nothing much to buy from there.
No nice clothes to buy . Hmm

So then decided to go into F21,
seeks for dresses again ofcuz.
& some shorts.

At last, I bought a shirt, a long sleeve red top, a purple top. :D

My dad asked me stop buying so many clothes anymore.
Teehee....

Totally i bought 7 pieces of clothes = rm 600+?
Hehehhee.

I still not satisfies with it though.
I still want to buy more !!:(

Maybe i will buy again . ??
Hahaha

Tml holiday .
Time to rest ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment