Today Visitor's

~Ru Says ~✎

Sunday, January 3, 2010




Is eating her yummy tropical mixed fruits yogurt after having a shower. :) 2 more hours to go and need to get ready for tonight wedding dinner :D

4rd Jan of 2010 which is tomorrow will be my first day of school in form 5. Oh gosh ! I have no idea how am i gonna face the teachers and Homework and exams in Form 5. :X Really scared i'm going to screwed up all the exams again which i always get low marks in form 4 & didn't really study hard for it.

Form 5 will be a suffering year for me cause i must minimize my outing time with friends and pay full attention on my studies. Must get a good results in SPM & letting my parents proud of my studies .


1 month plus of long holiday really make me hard to get up early in the morning again. 6.55am have to get up early and get ready for school. Noooo... Early morning have to wake up really make me troublesome. But i have to " Ga yao " XD



Whole weekdays will be my tuition and weekends will be fully book for tuition and dance. Oh gosh. I have no free time to go for shoppingg !!! but guess that will be good for me to improve my studies . & i really gain a lot of weight during this long holiday and when school starting i have to diet ! & control my eating habit .


Ga yao all the form 5's. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment